Thursday, March 5, 2009

Great Reviews

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the many great reviews, M.A.D.E. 2 Glam Newsletter has gotten. I am very excited and have many things planned for the future.

I wanted to share some of the comments with you. Enjoy, and if you would like to receive a copy via email, please email me at made2glam@yahoo.com.

"This is a great newsletter! I am proud of you. I plan to email this out... so the best way for people to get in contact with you is through email if they want you to treat or cut their hair?I'm not into the short hair for myself just yet, but I did like the way you did my hair."

"Your newsletter is beautiful. I am so proud of you."

"CONGRATULATIONS on your New Business venture Deidra! I am very happy for you. It looks like you are having a blast (I checked out the blog)! This is so fitting for you and God definitely has his hand on your life. "

"Thank you I'm looking forward to your continued success."

"Deidra, love it."







No comments:

Post a Comment