Thursday, April 9, 2009

M2G First Pink Party!

Hello Everyone,

M2G had it's first party. It was a great success and products were sold. I thank my host, Sis. Doris Chism, for doing such a great job and looking forward to many more in the future. Yes, I was very nervous at the beginning,but the more I started to talk I felt better. Besides the nerves, I had a lot of fun and know I made the right decision. Mary Kay has opened many doors for me, and I know I will have a success story down the road.
Guests included: Sherwanda Chism, DJ (yes, he provided entertainment LOL), Lisa G. Puckett, Dorian Campbell, and of course our host. To my guests, thank you for your support and helping me make my debut.


Now that I have done the first one, I am ready for the second, third, forth, fifth, sixth, and etc....


Enjoy the pics from my first event.

Continue to be M.A.D.E.




















No comments:

Post a Comment