Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Great Party

This past Monday, M2G had another great party. Mrs. Doris Chism was the perfect hosts as well as the perfect photographer. She is taking appointments for the 2010 year. She had two wonderful guests and they were an active group. I had the honor of having Rycole Rone and Ms. Lula Rhyan in class. Both of these young ladies wanted to find the right products to fit there skin type. Once the class was over, they both left the party very much so satisfied. I am not sure who had the most fun, me or the guests. The class session was filled with laughter. I love my job!!!!!!!!!


Thank you again for your support, prayers, and the beautiful smiles.
Continue to be M.A.D.E.~Making A Difference Everywhere to make life GLAMorous!!! Enjoy the pictures. At Ms. Lula Rhyan's request, we will not show her pictures :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment