Monday, October 26, 2009

Girls Night Out

This weekend, I had a great time with Michelle Johnson. Michelle hosted a Girls Night Out with her girlfriends and family members. To support Breast Cancer Awareness all of the guests were asked to wear pink. As a thank you to the guests, I provided them with pink goodie bags filled with great items as well as an informational for a home breast cancer exam. The first part of the night consisted of a facial session and the second part consisted of food and a question and answering session. We had no problems asking questions and telling it like it is. I will keep all questions and answers at Michelle's :)


Thank you Michelle for such a great evening, and I am looking forward to doing it again!!!!!







***Always ready to strike a pose while in the middle of my presentation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment