Monday, May 18, 2009

M2G First Bride

This weekend, I had the pleasure of providing hair and makeup services for my first bride. YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear the excitement in my voice. I was soooooooo excited and even more thrilled because Felicia, the beautiful bride, was marrying my cousin, Courtney. Courtney is more like a little brother to me. My sisters and I taught Courtney how to walk, talk, changed his diaper, and shared in other great moments in his life. Just seeing him on his wedding day and assisting his beautiful bride was very special to me. Courtney and Felicia, M2G wishes you two the best in life and continue to be M.A.D.E.

I only have candid camera shots. I will be getting more pictures from the photographer. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Check out Darilyn's picture in the background. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment