Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

Can you believe it? It's the 4th of July!!!!!! I can remember as a child getting very excited about the bar-b-que, going on a family member's home, and popping the firecrackers. My brother, Arness, and cousin, Almichael, always had a great time in that department.

I remember one year, we went over my uncle's house, ate as much food as we could, and then he took everyone on a hay-ride. We were singing songs, doing cheers and chants, and just enjoying each other. To everyone, have fun on this day. Enjoy being with love ones (family and friends) and celebrate life!!!!!

As I think about the 4th and being with family, I ran across this quote and wanted to share it with you:
Success is not measured by what one has. Material things only bring temporary gratification. Love of family & friends sustains all.


Go eat, have fun, and be merry!



No comments:

Post a Comment