Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Life the past few weeks

Party, party, and more parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Things have been great, and I cannot complain. I have been having parties, going to them, and making a bride beautiful. I had to great parties this week and the ladies were super nice and encouraging. I always look forward to my "Pink Parties. This past weekend, I provided make-up services for a beautiful bride and her mother. I cannot wait to see pictures. I will let you know when they are available for viewing.
I left the wedding, heading to a Pink Party and boy was it a "wild" group. I laughed from the beginning to the end. That is one thing I enjoy about working with Mary Kay, I meet some really great women and develop working relationships. After the party, I went to a surprise bday party for one of my favorite cousins and we had a blast.

Here are some pics from this past week and weekend!
















No comments:

Post a Comment