Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pictures from the Pink Bubble

One of the biggest thing I love about my Mary Kay Business is the recognition. I love it! Once you win a prize, you want to keep them coming.

In my case, I have the best of both worlds with 2 great directors. Kimry Taylor is my director in North Carolina. Kimry's winning attitude made me sign up to be a consultant. Kimry knows how to get things done and teach people how to do the same. I love her for that!!! With Kimry being away, she wanted to make sure I was taken care of. She introduced me to Bakir Mason, my adopted director in Memphis, TN. Kimry did a great job picking her. Bakir is the sweetest person in the world with great things to share with her unit. I got it made-two awesome people leading and guiding me. Many thanks to them both!Here are a few pictures from the Pink Bubble in Memphis, TN.


No comments:

Post a Comment