Monday, August 31, 2009

My Weekend Vacation in Texas

This weekend, I went to Dallas to visit my other bff, Amberly. I was greatly in need for a get away. Amberly and I had a great time and I met some really cool people. We also met up with Roshawna, a friend from Fisk.

The city of Dallas is very cool with many things to do. This weekend I went to Carson's and learned how to Swing Dance-Chicago style. My partners said for the first time I did a great job. As long as I was counting, I was able to keep up. Once I stopped counting, that was a different story.

The next day we went out to this eatery, and I cannot remember the name. I was not that hungry so I had the best Strawberry Shortcake. It was soooooooooooo good. Afterwards, we went to this Open Mic Set. The place had a nice atmosphere and the band was on point. They played every song you can imagine.
Now the people that got up to perform~that's a different story. For one performer, Amberly and I had to leave the room. We could not take it any more.

Anyway, I had a great time and it was a needed vacation. I enjoyed myself and now waiting for my next trip.
Girls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Amberly for a great time and it was worth it. I was able to kick back, relax, and have fun. I must admit, I could have stayed longer :) I had to get back to work and make people beautiful.

Here are some pictures. More will be posted soon.




1 comment:

  1. I am proud to see all is with you D! I hope life continues to be good for you and Kerry.

    Darwin

    ReplyDelete