Saturday, August 8, 2009

Party Like a Rock Star & Let's help those that are in need!

Are you ready to party?????? I know I am!!!!!!!!!! Within the Mary Kay Business, our goal is to party all the time. We have set a goal to throw 5 million parties across the United States. How cool is that!!!!??? My job is to throw parties, hang out with beautiful ladies everyday, and make them look GLAMorous. I know, I am a lucky lady ;)

If you are interested in having your very own party to help us reach our goal, send me an email to book a date~ made2glam@marykay.com.

Another great promotion we are doing is Beauty That Counts. When someone purchases Pink Passion or Gingerbread lipstick, $1.00 with be donated to take a stand against Domestic Violence. Let's do our part and be a blessing to those that need the help,love, and support. To make your "Beauty That Counts" purchase, please go to www.marykay.com/made2glam.

Here are some pictures from my last "Party Like A Rock Star." Enjoy the pictures and waiting for you to get your party started!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment