Thursday, February 5, 2009

What are you saying without saying anything

This past weekend, I was given the opportunity to speak with a group of young ladies (ages 16-22) at church. This is a very special group of ladies. They are serious about taking a stand and living right.
I spoke on the subject, "What does your image say about you?" I had a great time addressing topics ranging from hair care to personal hygiene. The young ladies really enjoyed the session and asked if I could come back. In class, we really reinforced personal image and what "vibe" are you giving off. We had a blast and I am looking forward to our next session.
Remember, before you ever open your mouth people will judge you just off your appearance. Be sure to always dress the part of the role you want to play.
Check out the pics!


I know, the girls are looking very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment