Friday, January 30, 2009

We love short hair!

In case you have not figured it out, we love short hair. I love cutting hair. When someone say they want to go shorter, I love it more. I am like "Let's ROCK!!!!!!"

Short hair is soooooooo in style. For a woman to rock a short cut, it shows her confidence as well as her pretty long neck and beautiful cheeks.

If you take a look at celebrity women, they are chopping off the beautiful locks. Check out Rhianna, Keyshia Cole, Regina King, Angela Bassett, Victoria Beckham.

I had the privilege of cutting my other BFF, Dee Williams, hair. We had a ball. Dee has such a "spunky" attitude and can rock any hairstyle and outfit. Dee can make a brown paper bag talk :). Dee was in town and decided to get her hair cut shorter. She was pleased with the results and has been my PR person every since then. Take a look! Rock on Dee Fab!!!!!!! Huh Dee LOL.







No comments:

Post a Comment