Monday, January 12, 2009

Work in Progress

A comment was made today that a person know that are getting better when they can cut hair and keep going. That comment was made when I was "touching up" Dorian's hair.
Even on yesterday a lady came into Supercuts @ Collierville after a messed up hair cut from a high end salon here in the city. I was the next stylist available, and her hair cut was NOT RIGHT (AT ALL). As she sat in my chair and explained what she wanted, I was thinking "How am I going to fix this??!!" Because of my Supercuts training, I was able to think of the steps needed to correct the situation, and we had a beautiful outcome. The client's reaction was, " Oh Yes, so much better! This is what I wanted" Her husband even said the same thing. I was smiling and blushing from cheek to cheek.
This entire time, I was unaware that I was being watched by another young lady. After this young lady saw my work, she requested for me to cut her hair. Her response, " I was worth the wait."
I am just grateful I can see my work in progress. Below are pics of my work down through the years. Enjoy and let me know what you think!



















No comments:

Post a Comment