Thursday, January 8, 2009

Praise from a stylist in Dallas, Texas

Being a new stylist, there are so many different things to learn. You want to make sure that every cut, color, and style is done just right. Many times, other stylist can see areas of improvement or mistakes....

On January 2, 2009 I cut one of my BFF's, Amberly M. Mann's hair. Years after pinning up her braids in college for the homecoming boat rides, I was putting scissors in her head. Well, after many clips, hair fell to the floor, hair was over her ears, and finally it was gone!!! We were both smiling ear to ear!

Well, she went back to Texas and went to her regular stylist for a shampoo. After "analyzing" her hair, the stylist said "Whoever did you hair did a good job. I cannot even knock it."

That made my day and gave me that reassurance that I am where I need to be.

Thanks for the praise report.




No comments:

Post a Comment