Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Start of Something Beautiful!

Hello Everyone!!

I am very excited about the things that are going on in my life. I married the one that was created for me about a year ago. Yes, we are approaching our one year anniversary!! Also, I am walking in my purpose and making progress everyday with my career goals.

Ever since I was a young child, my hands stayed in someone's hair. I would try to duplicate every style I saw being done. After I graduated from Fisk University in 2004 with a degree in Business Administration and Management, I followed my heart. I enrolled in Plaza Beauty School and have not looked back!

I am currently employed at SuperCuts in Collierville (Poplar and Byhlia) and loving the experience. Everyday I am learning something new and growing! I am loving it and know things will only get better.

Cathy Jones was one of my first clients that said "cut it off." I felt like a child during Christmas time, "for me." I could not wait to start "hacking" it off. After making sure Cathy was ok as each string of hair fell to the floor, we were good to go. Cathy had to close her eyes in between taking deep breaths! Anyway, we cut her hair and she went to Sherwanda's House (of Curls LOL) to have it curled and styled. Below are images of the finished product. WORK IT CATHY!!!!!
























1 comment:

  1. Deidra is being modest. Yeah, she is perfecting her craft, but she has been good from the start.

    ReplyDelete