Sunday, January 18, 2009

"The Bob"

Bobs have always been in style. Over the last year or so, they have really "stepped it up" as far as the framework. Being at Supercuts, I knew I would really be able to add that something "special" to an ordinary bob or any hairstyle to that matter.

My line sister, Patrice, came down during the Holiday Break, and wanted her hair to have more pizzazz. Of course, I was more than excited to work some magic.

She wanted it short, but long enough at the same time considering the fact she does not have a relaxer. Also, she wanted to keep the length on her sides. I was very pleased when Patrice said the cut looked good! She has no problem telling you the truth. Thanks Patrice!!




Check out the results!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Dee...I'm really mpressed by your work! I didn't expect anything less from you anyway. Keep up the good work and stay focused. I love you much!

    your Husband,

    Kerry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apology...I had a typo in my comment above. I meant "impressed" (I strongly dislike typos lol). Again, good job with the site too. Below is an awesome quote that I wanted to share with you.

    "Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman


    Love,

    Kerry :-)

    ReplyDelete