Monday, January 26, 2009

Beside every great man is a great woman!



On January 20th, when I saw Michelle Obama step foot on stage, chills went up my spine and tears just started to roll down my face. The First Lady of the United States of American is a beautiful African American. Michelle Obama is a class act. I have many reasons to admire her. Here are just a few reasons as to why I admire her.

  • She stands proudly beside her husband and gets a glow in her eyes when she looks at him.

  • Loving mother to her daughters
  • Educated and intelligent and seems to be very down to earth

  • Always fashion forward

I look at her and can learn so much. After reading and looking at the news, she is encouraging other women to be a better wife, mother, career driven, and all together a better person. Now, that's a powerhouse for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, her hair,make-up, and clothes are always on point. When I look at her, I see grace and style. See for yourself. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a beautiful first lady!









1 comment:

  1. Your site is really good and your haircut display is even better...You are on your way!!! I am glad that you are putting your talent to great use just not with creating a great hairstyle, but also with your inspiring attitude.

    -Candice Baird

    ReplyDelete