Tuesday, December 8, 2009

M2G Christmas Newsletter

The Christmas newsletter is out!!!!!! Below you will find pictures of the document. If you would like to have your own copy emailed to you, please send me an email at made2glam@yahoo.com.
Thank you!
**I just had to share this comment from Dee Williams Brown. God has really blessed me to have some great friends, and I am thankful for them everyday.
Dee, thank you for your encouraging words and always pushing me along the way. I love you much and know there is something soo great for you. Get ready for it :).*
"Well Ms. Chism...I read the newsletter and I really like it. I am so proud of you and how creative you were. You not only highlighted Made 2 Glam and what it means but you tied Mary Kay into it and marketed your products. That was actually really smart and well put together. I like the article of me and the hubby and thank you for the opportunity. I am so happy for you and it seems right when I need a push, you do something to inspire me to push harder and to go ahead and "get up and do it!" It's is funny because I was reading it and I was looking at the layout and really could tell you worked hard. I know journalism is not your forte, but you did above and beyond and it was just something that hit me that said: Ok...Deidra worked really hard on this. So for that, I was determined to send you this email tonight, typing, while standing up in the kitchen while Kenny makes rice! LOL. I am so proud of you and I cannot wait until I get up and going so that we can collaborate to help each other but most importantly to empower one another. I am so excited :-)"
-Dee Williams Brown
















No comments:

Post a Comment