Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Raven Chism for Miss Whitehaven

This past Friday, I had the joy of watching my cousin, Raven Chism, compete for Miss Whitehaven. Raven did a great job throughout the entire competition. I was soooo proud of her. It is very hard to get on stage in front of your peers and knowing you will either win or lose! For that, I admire her courage and drive to get on that stage and showcase her talents. Raven had a big fan section full of family support-Daddy Ray Chism, Mama Akira, her mother, Ramsley, Raymia, Auntie Kim, Uncle Remark, Uncle Rashad,Granddaddy Ray Chism and Grandma Silvia, Raychel, Raymond, Raynard, William Jr, Mirlinda, Alisa, Lil William, and cousin Jerome. Special thank you to Jerome for making her intro a great success!!

Not only was I there to show my full support, but also my services in the make-up department. Auntie ReChandra was also assisting Raven with wardrobe changes and offering her encouraging words. Auntie ReChandra made sure every detail was taken care of. She knows the tricks of the trade :). Check out pics, and wish her well as she continues to campaign. Love you much Raven, and keep up the good work.

By the way, did I mention Raven is #3 in her class!!!!!! She is smart & beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment